|Type Of Dielectric||BOPP|
|Type Of Electrode||High Purity (99.9%) soft annealed 5 micron Aluminium Foil|
|Type Of Impregnant||NPCB, PXE Oil|
|Energy Consumption||0.2 Watts/kVAr|
|Rated Capacitor Unit||50 kvar to 500 Kvar|
|Rated Frequency||50 Hz|
|No of Phases||1 Or 3 Phases|
|No Of Terminals||2 or 3 Terminals|
|No Of Bushings||2 or 3 Bushings|
|Residual Voltage||50 V or less within 10 minutes|
|Limiting Ambient Temperature||50 D C|
|Thickness of Container||16 Swg / 18 Swg|
|Surface Treatment||Zinc Phosphate|
|Paint Finish||Epoxy Paint|
We bring for our clients HT Capacitor
with extremely low tolerance to detect voltage variations in distribution line. These HT capacitors are one of the best high voltage capacitors that we source from trusted vendors. Our range is cost effective, durable and timely delivered.Construction & Design Of H.t. Shunt Capacitors:
Each Basic element is wound in clean & dust free atmosphere on fully automatic HT Winding machine with the help of Electrical grade Imported biaxially oriented polypropylene film and a high purity soft annealed Aluminum foil.The Winding of element is flat type. The Elements connected in parallel are formed in series groups to meet the voltage requirement.
The complete stack assembly is insulated with high grade electrical insulating material to get the desired insulation level. And total stack inserted in CRCA/SS container. For terminals of capacitor using high class glazed porcelain bushings. The capacitor are dried under high vacuum and impregnated by synthetic liquid (PXE) under accurately controlled conditions. Capacitors are designed to have very low loss generally less than 0.2 watts per kvar.
Every individual capacitor element is protected by fuse. In case of element failure during abnormal condition, only one element is disconnected, after disconnection of faulty element, the capacitor unit restores the normal operation within milliseconds with a slightly reduced output. Due to internal fuse the risk of case bursting is considerably reduced.
- All Polypropylene (APP) film Foil Design
- Internal Element Fuse Protection
- Non PCB PXE Oil
- Highest Inrush current with standing capacity
- Suitable for Harmonic loads
- Compact construction
- Custom Designs Available
- Also Special Purpose Capacitors
- Extended foil design.
- Design with several layer of BOPP film + Aluminum Foil construction.
- High dielectric strength.
- Available with Internal / External fuses.
- Longer life & high reliability.
- Low energy consumption.
- Available in M.S. / S.S. Container.
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor application.
- Design varied based on the type of system.
- Available with cubical of Isolator, Reactor, & HRC Fuses assly.
- Suitable for the most arduous system condition.
- Banking: Star, Delta, Double Star.
- Suitable and appropriately rated isolatory i.e. control device shall provide and erected by the contract under this item. Moreover, mounting stand shall be fabricated from M.S. Iron angle after getting the approval for design from competent authority.
- Entire unit including capacitor stand control device, protecting fuses, cables, etc. shall stand for one year guarantee from the date of final commissioning.
- Unit shall be tested for routine test as per relevant I.S.S. at the manufacturers shop (before dispatch) in presence of buyer’s representative. Similarly, same will also be tested at the site of the work for their faultless performance before connecting.
- Complete unit shall be enclosed in sheet steel cubical duly painted and marked with name plate details such as Sr. No. Make, Brand, Type etc.